MEDIA ALERT- PRESS CONFERENCE
July 29, 2021
- *Rev. Horace Sheffield, Executive Director, The Detroit Association of Black Organizations
- *Robert Ayar, Owner, Grand Price Supermarket
- *Amor Shanee, Owner, Amor Natural Way (About 2 weeks ago her salon was burglarized and vandalized)
- *Senator Sylvia Santana, State of Michigan
- Keith Jackson, Owner, Deep Drama Designs
- *Carl Williams, President, Grand River Oakman Jeffries Business Association
Press conference to announce newly formed business association
Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10AM
Sheffield Center (Outdoors)
12048 Grand River Ave
Detroit, MI 48024
A salon on Grand River recently made headlines for being ransacked and vandalized. This burglary sparked the formation of the Grand River Oakman Jeffries Business Association. The new business association will spur business development and offer solutions to problems that affect the community’s businesses.
Media interested in covering this event must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-363-6431 by Friday, June 30 at 9am.